Winter is harsh on skin. Even in Australia’s tropical climates, we see temperatures falling, lower humidity, icy winds and these, teamed with heating, can dehydrate skin, disrupt its protective barrier and leave it dry, fragile and sensitive. Retreatment Botanics by Olivia Newton-John and Gaia Retreat & Spa has a five-step solution to ward off winter skin woes. Your skin will stay moisturised, radiant and healthy throughout winter. 1. Retreatment Botanics Radiance Cream Cleanser, $44.
• Ideal for all complexions, particularly dry, dehydrated and sensitive.
• A calming cream cleanser that gently removes excess oil, surface pollution and impurities, calming and re-hydrating the skin.
• Key botanical actives are Kakadu Plum, Sea Buckthorn and Aloe Leaf. 2. Retreatment Botanics Kakadu Brightening Serum, $89.
• An ultra-strength, intensive vitamin C serum suited to all skin types, which soothes infuses hydration to the skin, promoting elasticity and firmness while imparting brightening benefits.
• Key botanical actives include Kakadu Plum, Wild Finger Lime, Desert Lime, Hyaluronic acid and Aloe Leaf. 3. Retreatment Botanics Firming Eye Contour Cream, $65.
• This quickly-absorbed cream works to visibly firm the delicate skin around the eye, minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Regular use promotes a fresh, rejuvenated appearance.
• Key botanical actives include Quandong, Green Coffee, Gotu Kola, Hyaluronic Acid. 4. Retreatment Botanics Restore Serum, $95.
• This superfood elixir for normal, dry, dehydrated and mature skin, is vitamin rich to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and nurture winter-weary skin to its radiant best.
• Potent antioxidants and rich hydrating ingredients ensure your skin is protected year-round.
• Key botanicals include Buriti Fruit, Wild Rosella Flower, Australian Sandalwood Seed and Kakadu Plum.5. Retreatment Botanics Ultra Rich Moisturiser, $89
• A deluxe moisturiser rich in vitamins C, A, E and essential fatty acids rich
• Deeply hydrates, promotes elasticity and minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Suitable for all skin types other than oily, it leaves the complexion soft, dewy and luminous.
• Key botanical actives include Kakadu Plum, Mountain Pepper Berry, Sea Buckthorn and Hyaluronic acid.
Source: Retreatment Botanics