Seabourn Launch its First Expedition Vessel with Inaugural Sail
The brand is embarking on a new era of adventure on the high seas with the launch of Seabourn Venture.
Panorama Veranda Suite
The lines first ultra-luxury expedition ship, Seabourn Venture, welcomed its first guests on board today for a 12-day Northern Isles expedition, departing Tromsø, Norway, and bound for the Arctic. The ship begins its inaugural season with a series of 12- to 15-day voyages exploring the Arctic, Greenland and Iceland, and the Canadian Arctic Archipelago in Nunavut.
Seabourn Venture is a brand-new innovative design, created specifically for the ultra-luxury expedition traveller, and includes many features that have made Seabourn ships so successful.
Constellation Lounge Bar
- Two custom build submarines, capable of exploring shipwrecks and natural wonders under the sea in luxurious comfort
- Kayaks and Zodiacs
- Expedition Lounge, the central gathering space for guests to relax with complimentary cocktails
- Discovery Centre, a space for guests to gather for history and cultural sessions
- Bow Lounge, a prime setting to watch marine life
- Constellation Lounge, the highest indoor viewing point with 270-degree views and an intimate interior
The ship is also staffed with a world-class 26-person Expedition Team whose role is to give guests the most from expeditions on land and at sea.